Monday, June 7, 2010

New Bible 101 starting

Got questions?

“Don’t all religious paths lead to the same place?”

“Isn’t the Bible just a bunch of myths people made up?”

“God loves me as long as I’m trying to be a good person, right?”

“It doesn’t matter what you believe as long as you’re sincere, right?”

“Isn’t your church just full of hypocrites like the rest?”

These are just a handful of questions people have asked in taking Bible 101. I believe everyone should have an opportunity to openly and honestly discuss spiritual questions like these. We’ve all got them. And that’s what Bible 101 is all about.

Basically Bible 101 is your opportunity to learn about the Bible and ask whatever questions are on your mind. You don’t have to be a member of our church. You don’t have to go to our church. You don’t even have to have ever met me before.

As for me…I have no hidden agenda. I just love to help people like you see what the Bible actually says so that you can make up your own mind about it on the basis of at least knowing what it says.

There are two options for you to attend Bible 101: Saturday afternoons or Tuesday evenings starting this Saturday, June 12th from 1:00-2:30 pm and also Tuesday, June 15th, from 6:30-8:00 pm.

We’ll work through the same lesson on the Saturdays as on the following Tuesdays. You can mix and match the days you can attend—whether Saturday afternoons or Tuesday evenings.

The Saturday afternoon classes will be held at Innovative Health and Fitness in their community room. Innovative Health and Fitness is located across from Showtime Cinema at 8800 South 102nd Street in Franklin.

The Tuesday evening classes will be held at CESI (Competitive Edge Software, Inc.) which is located at 9850 S 54th St in the Franklin Business District. Bible 101 is 4 lessons/4 weeks long. All materials are free! If you want in, please send me an email by this Friday at benkuerth@gmail.com so I can plan on you being there.

If you aren’t able to take Bible 101 this time around but know you want to in the future, please let me know that as well and I’ll make sure I keep you in the loop about future classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment