Saturday, October 18, 2014

Keep Calm and Rejoice On!


Tomorrow is another opportunity to worship God in our free country. Let's make the most of it! We have so much to be thankful for and what better way to use our time than by thanking, praising, and praying to God.

It's been a busy week but I'm happy because I just finished my sermon. Now it's time for me to learn it! But I'm excited to share it with you because it's a message we all need to hear:

Keep Calm...and Rejoice On!

My sermon is based on Philippians 4:4-9 tomorrow. If you get a chance, take a peek and read those verses tonight before bed.

Friends, if you've been struggling with anxiety or worry, or if you've been finding yourself feeling grumpy or stressed, antisocial or upset... join me tomorrow and let God's Spirit find room to work in your heart and give you JOY instead.

In Christ,

Pastor Ben

PS - We're just starting a Bible study on the book of Acts in theater #6 at 8:09 am. You're all welcome to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment